Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
Certain materials on this website or online service are from third parties not within our control. We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan such third party content used in connection with the website or online service for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others and, as a policy, do not knowingly permit materials herein that infringe another party’s copyright.
If you believe any materials on this website or online service infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- The physical or electronic signature (i.e., “/s/ [print name]”) of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the work(s) claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site and a statement of ownership of such work(s);
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- Include the following statement: “I have good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted materials described above and contained on the service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by protection of law.”
All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Copyright Agent for
Wolters Kluwer/Health Language, Inc.
2700 Lake Cook Road
Riverwoods, IL 60015
We may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the account or access of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.